For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

A CTF History of Asymmetry

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

A CTF History of Asymmetry

Post by Neon_Knight »

Just a recount of the asymmetrical base-based maps (CTF and vCTF) UT had throughout its history. I'm sure there will be at least one that'll escape me.

Not sure if it's a good idea to include Double Domination from the 2Kx/Championship games or the Onslaught/Warfare ones, though. They had a different thing in mind.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT

CTF-Command

CTF-EternalCave

CTF-Gauntlet

CTF-LavaGiant

CTF-November (the original)

CTF-Phalanx (PS2/DC exclusive)

UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2: THE LIANDRI CONFLICT

CTF-GauntletII

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

VCTF-Corruption

VCTF-Stranded (Titan Pack exclusive)

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 4

CTF-BigRock

CTF-CrashSite (cut map)

CTF-Lance (cut map)

CTF-Mine (cut map)

CTF-Volcano

Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: A CTF History of Asymmetry

Post by Hellkeeper »

Asymmetrical maps are interesting. I wouldn't count ONS maps in them because they're quite different. As for DDOM maps from UTkx, it's debatable. Some are conceived more or less like CTF maps but with players starting in the middle, others are much more unstructured.

Return to “Anything else ?”