For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Andorian blood

Please add information, maps, mods, links or anything else related to The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard here.
Kurn

Andorian blood

Post by Kurn »

Hi KHG/Unreal Engine-Fans, KHG is still one of my favorite games. Actually it's still my favorite FPS. There is just a small thing I would like to change. KHG is from 1998 and years later in the Enterprise episode 4.14 "The Aenar" we see an Andorian bleeding dark blue blood. So it would be cool if the andorian blood in KHG could be dark blue too. Is it possible to change the color of the andorian blood? Unfortunately I'm not an Unreal Engine expert and have no idea how to change this.

Last edited by Kurn on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Re: Andorian blood

Post by makemeunreal »

It's possible, time consumin' tho.
Are there gibs in the game?
Last edited by makemeunreal on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MusicallyInspired
OldUnreal Member

Post by MusicallyInspired »

Not full on gibs, but sometimes (if I'm not mistaken) I believe klingon arms will come off. I don't think that applies to Andorians or other species, however. I know in zero g if you kill a Klingon they get the Undiscovered Country treatment and spin through the air with pink blood spewing from them.
SC-55 Music Packs
Roland SC-55 Music Packs for old DOS games!
han
Global Moderator

Post by han »

Shooting blood is the most honorable rocket propulsion.
HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam. Löffels on Patreon.
Kurn

Post by Kurn »

It's possible, time consumin' tho.
I see. Maybe one day a fan of this great game, who knows how to edit this, will find some time. I'm unfortunately no coder.

Even with green blood the andorians are cool enemies ("Qapla this!") and it's fun to kill them with the different weapons.
Kurn

Post by Kurn »

Not full on gibs, but sometimes (if I'm not mistaken) I believe klingon arms will come off. I don't think that applies to Andorians or other species,
Klingon arms doesn't come off in KHG.

Return to “The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard”