For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UnrJoin v1.1

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
HDD21
OldUnreal Member

UnrJoin v1.1

Post by HDD21 »

Hey all. Not sure where is the right place to post this; its a neat little tool i made, where you enter IP/Hostname of a server you want to connect to, and the password if applicable and join it. I find it useful in some cases when i give a freind the IP and cant be bothered opening unreal or anything else. I made it a while ago, when i was in 90z clan (with the name L00TER). I have since lost my source, will hunt for it (unusual, im usually good with sourcecodes).

It was done in VB6 (Can be easily decompiled i know).

Enjoy :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjddxzwwie0

hopefuly a nice first prog for unreal by me, im thinking of some ideas for programs for unreal, not sure on anymore yet.

Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Re: UnrJoin v1.1

Post by Gizzy »

From what I know, VB6 .EXE's can't be de-complied. If you could post the source code, or upload the form somewhere, that would be helpful.

[§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ
OldUnreal Member

Re: UnrJoin v1.1

Post by [§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ »

I could swear I saw "UnJoin" the first time I looked at the topic title...

Return to “Unreal Projects”