For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Boss Team Textures..

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Boss Team Textures..

Post by Gizzy »

So I recently managed to export the UT Xan model for use in Unreal, but I can't seem to get Team Textures to work. I imported the correct ones, but when I use the Bossskins INT from UT, The textures get scrambled in player setup in Unreal.

Link to the model - http://www.freewebs.com/unrealgizzy/FWThumbnails/Boss.rar

Any Suggestions?
スマイル・ドラゴン
OldUnreal Member

Re: Boss Team Textures..

Post by スマイル・ドラゴン »

Unreal 1's menus weren't coded to handle MultiSkins properly, you will not only need a mangled .INT file but you need to get the SetMultiSkin's function from TournamentPlayer.
“I am the dragon without a name.”
Ðàrk-_¦_-Ñïght.: / κυνικός Δράκων / スマイル・ドラゴン / Draco Nihil
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Re: Boss Team Textures..

Post by Gizzy »

Thanks for the help Gyiyg, but I decided to scrap that idea and focus on fixing the animations. I've finished it and the final product is on my site under "Models"

BTW, the link in the first post should work.
Last edited by Gizzy on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Unreal Projects”