For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Couple'a Things I've Been Working On..

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Couple'a Things I've Been Working On..

Post by Gizzy »

So I (Finally) managed to export the Boss mesh for use in Unreal. I also ex/imported the Commando mesh too. I fixed the animations, so they move almost exactly like they do in UT. (The strafe Right animation got B0rked for some reason with both meshes)

They're on my site (Link In Sig) under "Models" if anyone is interested in checking them out. Feedback/bug reports would be appreciated.

Thanks

Return to “Unreal Projects”