For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal DareDevil Run

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
KillerSkaarj
OldUnreal Member

Unreal DareDevil Run

Post by KillerSkaarj »

Hey guys! This is my first mod that isn't a weapon mod! It's also the first time I've screwed around with gametypes since the trainwreck my old friend and I released years back called CrazyCoop 2.

Anyway, this mod brings a daring twist on the old Unreal gameplay. Basically, you play through the game with only 10 health and a single weapon, a modified, stronger Stinger. More details are in the ReadMe.

I guarantee this mod will have your heart pumping, as almost everything can kill you in one hit (although I don't think the Titan fights have changed at all :D)

NOTE: This is actually a semipseudo-beta release. The mod is complete, but there may be a bug or two hiding in some nooks and crannies, so if you find one, send me a message detailed the bug/glitch to me at bariman43 [AT] hotmail [DOT] com immediately.

See the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/killerskaarjslair/downloads.htm]Downloads[/url] page at my website for the... well, download.
Last edited by KillerSkaarj on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal DareDevil Run

Post by Gizzy »

Ok, screw the UT2K4 Re-Run I'll do this instead (If I can stay alive that is :D )
KillerSkaarj
OldUnreal Member

Post by KillerSkaarj »

I knew the first thing someone would do with this would be to do a playthrough of it. You might want to play on lower difficulties, as it's actually bearable with that.
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Post by Gizzy »

I knew the first thing someone would do with this would be to do a playthrough of it. You might want to play on lower difficulties, as it's actually bearable with that.
I did a quick speedrun of the first 3 levels, only took 2 hits :D (Now to record it :P)

I think I played on medium, so I'll change it to easy.
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shivaxi »

Haha...i had a binded key for something like this: It killed all inventory, summoned the instagib rifle from UTWeapons, and set your health to 1 ;D
Image  Image
KillerSkaarj
OldUnreal Member

Post by KillerSkaarj »

Well this mod removes the need to set binds at all. So it's more convenient!

Return to “Unreal Projects”