For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Is there anywhere complete conversion of "Operation Na Pali" to Unreal 227i?

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
SMaster2341
OldUnreal Member

Is there anywhere complete conversion of "Operation Na Pali" to Unreal 227i?

Post by SMaster2341 »

Hello. I would like to know if there is a version of "Operation of Na Pali" for Unreal / UnrealGold 227i. The fact is that I need the plextras.u package (namely the following pawns), which works with Unreal / UnrealGold to create maps, but the UT version refuses to work on Unreal Gold 227i. Did anyone convert it and, if possible, give a link to this version, please.
Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Re: Is there anywhere complete conversion of "Operation Na Pali" to Unreal 227i?

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

If it needs something in botpack.u then you can find a ported copy here in the forums.
SMaster2341
OldUnreal Member

Re: Is there anywhere complete conversion of "Operation Na Pali" to Unreal 227i?

Post by SMaster2341 »

If it needs something in botpack.u then you can find a ported copy here in the forums.
No, the fact is that I tried to transfer BotPack.u to Unreal Gold, but this did not bring the expected result.But the fact is that I need a version of olextras.u that works simultaneously with both UT and Unreak Gold, but does not require any additional files.
Last edited by SMaster2341 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Clark

Post by Captain_Clark »

olextras was converted by :.:.. back in 2013/2014 but he removed the original download link due to criticism.
I've uploaded the file here for you:

(NB: it is also necessary to have the 227 conversions of botpack and oldskool also for ONP to work in 227)

If :.:.. is not happy with this, please let me know and I will remove the link.

SZ
SMaster2341
OldUnreal Member

Post by SMaster2341 »

olextras was converted by :.:.. back in 2013/2014 but he removed the original download link due to criticism.
I've uploaded the file here for you:

(NB: it is also necessary to have the 227 conversions of botpack and oldskool also for ONP to work in 227)

If :.:.. is not happy with this, please let me know and I will remove the link.

SZ
Hmm ... I still don’t have olskool.u for Unreal 227. Can you give it to me too, please? (just in case the working version of botpak.u, in case my version will not work)
Captain_Clark

Post by Captain_Clark »

I've updated the archive to contain those as well :)

(just use the same link in my previous post)

SZ
SMaster2341
OldUnreal Member

Post by SMaster2341 »

I've updated the archive to contain those as well :)

(just use the same link in my previous post)

SZ
This does not seem to work because I cannot open olskool.u and olextras.u using UnrealEd2.1. After all, they need me for editing. :-/

This is characterized by the fact that the olskool and olextras packages do not appear in the list of packages, I also don’t see the Followers class in ScriptedPawn.
Last edited by SMaster2341 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Hurrikan-
OldUnreal Member

Post by -Hurrikan- »

Maybe you are missing some more files. Check your unrealed log.
View -> Log

Here is a list of all the files I need to load olextras in unrealed.

olextras
BotPack
Female2Voice
Male2Voice
Female1Voice
BossVoice
Male1Voice
Announcer
SGirlSkins
SoldierSkins
CommandoSkins
BossSkins