For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Castle Training Tutorial Room

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Castle Training Tutorial Room

Post by luke11685 »

Did I already show you this map? It's recreation of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 level map from Chapter Formerly Prince.

Was it removed or did I put it to different another topic thread guys?

I just can't export it as .ase.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Castle Training Tutorial Room

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I can't see those google pictures and I believe you might have shown it in another thread or not...*shrugs*
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Castle Training Tutorial Room

Post by luke11685 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm I can't see those google pictures and I believe you might have shown it in another thread or not...*shrugs*
Here it is. Level map Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Training Room as for now this got linear 2.5D(than in 3D) previewed landscape. Right guys?

Return to “Usermaps”