For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

DkExtremeDark - DK edit of ExtremeDark (d'oh!)

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

DkExtremeDark - DK edit of ExtremeDark (d'oh!)

Post by Neon_Knight »

Project: DkExtremeDark
Game: Unreal (1998)
Build: v227i/j
Developer: Original by Inoxx, edit by ME!
Project type: Map
Gametype: Multiplayer (Darkmatch)
Description: An edit of ExtremeDark for Darkmatch mode, features the Minigun Sentry, the Peacemaker and the Quadshot, so if it doesn't work with v227i try one of the v227j dev versions... provided you have access to them.
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7mzpvmtm2ea4 ... 1.zip?dl=0
Pictures:
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
Skaarj
OldUnreal Member

Re: DkExtremeDark - DK edit of ExtremeDark (d'oh!)

Post by Skaarj »

It's a bad idea to use an AmbientBrightness value greater than zero on DarkMatch type maps.
On a good monitor, you can see everything without a flashlight.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: DkExtremeDark - DK edit of ExtremeDark (d'oh!)

Post by Kajgue »

Cool thumbsup
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Return to “Usermaps”