For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Recreating jj1 bonus stages in Unreal Editor 1

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Recreating jj1 bonus stages in Unreal Editor 1

Post by luke11685 »

How large Jazz Jackrabbit 1 bonus stages maps suppose to be in Jazz Jackrabbit 3 alpha demo unreal editor 1? Or with the same sizes parameters just like in jj1?
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: Recreating jj1 bonus stages in Unreal Editor 1

Post by Kajgue »

Hey Luke,

Do you mind containing all of your questions to one thread rather than posting a multitude of threads about mostly the same topic? Sorry to be a pain.

Also, I'm not sure the answer to your question (I have never played jj1 or 2).

But perhaps if it's any help, use the approximate size of Jazz for reference.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Re: Recreating jj1 bonus stages in Unreal Editor 1

Post by luke11685 »

If you didn't play jj1 in that case I forgot to show you how maps are looking including Jazz Jackrabbit spinning animations, collecting gems...etc.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1MfQ5h2gaA

Return to “Usermaps”