For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal 20th Anniversary Tribute - Underworld (Shivaxi & Xenofish Remix)

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Unreal 20th Anniversary Tribute - Underworld (Shivaxi & Xenofish Remix)

Post by Shivaxi »

I've more or less secretly been working on this project for a while now, first the song, and then this video to go along with it, as tribute to 20 years of Unreal, to my favorite game of all time, and I wanted to share that with everyone on USP here. Hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by Shivaxi on Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image  Image
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal 20th Anniversary Tribute - Underworld (Shivaxi & Xenofish Remix)

Post by Neon_Knight »

Listening! I've REALLY liked the CTF-BigRock theme for UT4, I guess it was you who did it, isn't it? :)

BTW, USP?
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Post by Neon_Knight »

Awesome. Just. Awesome. Though the repetition makes my head ache a bit lol. (Haven't heard the Beta soundtrack yet to make a fully-informed opinion)

I love the mentions to the other games on the series in the video. Would have loved to see a bit more of UC2 footage, that game is really, REALLY underappreciated and WAY far ahead of its time (it hurted it a lot to come at the wrong time for the wrong platform...).
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
AlexNitro44
OldUnreal Member

Post by AlexNitro44 »

Awesome remix! By the way, Rock Paper Shotgun (a PC gaming news site) linked to your remix in their article about Unreal Gold being on Steam and GOG for free:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/0 ... ore-545769

They also linked to some other projects from the OldUnreal community, including the Unreal Tourism mod and the 227 patch itself!

Epic Games themselves also tweeted your video too!
Last edited by AlexNitro44 on Tue May 22, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”