For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Serpentine 8 Server

Anything related to the Serpentine-Mod
[ßTÑH]Ðré
OldUnreal Member

Serpentine 8 Server

Post by [ßTÑH]Ðré »

I recently realized I liked Serpentine...alot. but anyway I now run a Unreal Serpentine 8 Server similar to the Old Unreal Serpentine server just with a few different/more pawns & weapons. Yeah, I know everyone is really getting sick of Deck16 so I run other custom maps. Oh yeah, the server is version 227d & will be updated with the newest version whenever it is released.
Buster
Global Moderator

Re: Serpentine 8 Server

Post by Buster »

Nice !!

I won't make many friend with what I'm about to say. But I really like Serpentine far more than Infiltration !! Maps I do enjoy playing with Serpentine are GotliebsRetreat, ZahltagOps, UrbanAssault and IRA.

:)
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~
Jâçkrâßßit

Post by Jâçkrâßßit »

yeah, I myself find Serpentine to be MUCH better than infiltration. It seems more time and work was put into this mod that is lacking in INF.

I would like to see Serpentine servers have a comeback in 227
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

Too bad Serpentine was never really finished, and a couple of stupidos remained (screwed up shotty, slightly misaligned meshes etc...). Infiltration is the "cleaner" of the two (code wise more finished and less buggy) but Serpentine has a nicer touch.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-

Return to “Serpentine-Board”