For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Chaos International 2015 : Blood Lust

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
oZ-
OldUnreal Member

Chaos International 2015 : Blood Lust

Post by oZ- »

I have another infiltration DM gathering of the masses if anyone would like to join us for a map on redrum experiments on august 8th, saturday from 3 pm to 11:45 pm EST. should be a blast from the past.

[smiley=cheesy.gif]
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: Chaos International 2015 : Blood Lust

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

Hehe, well as an official member of Chaotic Dreams, I will expect.... Chaos.

I know Snipers Paradise have converted much of ChaosUT to Unreal, but I assume you are not referencing the Chaos mod with your title.

BTW. Don't you already have a profile here ?
oZ-
OldUnreal Member

Post by oZ- »

I believe the assault mod is the one with the tommy gun, and sniper rifle etc. the ones that rush runs and from UT :)
oZ-
OldUnreal Member

Post by oZ- »

21 / 21 id never thought id see such an event. plus 2 tryed to join after it was full lol. Thanks to Smirf for the announcement, and to all the players that joined this and lets keep unreal alive for another 17 years + !!!! And to the modders/coders/map makers/designers that are the backbone of unreal :)

Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Woah, I don't play INF but this is heartwarming :)
You must construct additional pylons.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

21 / 21 id never thought id see such an event. plus 2 tryed to join after it was full lol. Thanks to Smirf for the announcement, and to all the players that joined this and lets keep unreal alive for another 17 years + !!!! And to the modders/coders/map makers/designers that are the backbone of unreal :)

I didn't expect that myself to see ever 21/21 again, but always welcome dude - that for the news section has been made :)
Last edited by Smirftsch on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
oZ-
OldUnreal Member

Post by oZ- »

We can do this for any server!!!!!!!! We are still alive and still lusting for Unreal! We are the people of Unreal and Unreal gold and we will make our presence known!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Infiltration-Board”