For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Battle Royale

Unreal Mod related boards can be found here. Missing one? Let me know.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Battle Royale

Post by luke11685 »

Is it possible to make such a game mod in Unreal editor 1,but with two leaked demos of old Jazz Jackrabbit 3 alpha demos? This video is an example for instance The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is open world game
azn
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Battle Royale

Post by azn »

Honestly I dunno about the matter, probably, somehow, maybe...

Still just want to share my thought that Jazz oriented mod would be a madness. Remember having this game on floppy discs, and later episodes 4-6 you had to buy separately >:(
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by makemeunreal »

Joining all the already existing maps together to form one big map wouldn't be a problem I guess.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

But what about loading screens?I guess they have to be removed,right?But how to do it?Won't it crash Unreal Engine/Editor 1 or Jazz Jackrabbit 3 demo?It didn't crash Super Mario 64 open world/battle royale game mod anyway.
redgrape501
OldUnreal Member

Post by redgrape501 »

I could see potential in this idea.

We could use the original soundtracks of the two Jazz Jackrabbit games (three if you count the GBA version [four if you count Jazz 3D]) and two tracks from Red Faction. If you want I can post links to it
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

And also five if you will count Jazz Jackrabbit iOS udk kismet demo. Not counting Holiday Hare and The Secret Files episodes because there were just expansion packs/downloable contents.
redgrape501
OldUnreal Member

Post by redgrape501 »

And also five if you will count Jazz Jackrabbit iOS udk kismet demo. Not counting Holiday Hare and The Secret Files episodes because there were just expansion packs/downloable contents.
Ok, I could see that happening.

Return to “Unreal Mods”