For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

My remix of 'All Hallows Sunset' with Remastered Footage

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
Sonifybeatz
OldUnreal Member

My remix of 'All Hallows Sunset' with Remastered Footage

Post by Sonifybeatz »

Hello my friends, I hope everyone's been well.
it's been a while since I've done a remake :P
Just in time for Halloween I'd love to share with you my latest project with the talented Krullor who supplied me the footage.

Alexander Brandon - All Hallows Sunset (Gary Afterlife Remix)

All credits are in the video description :)
Thanks for taking some time to check out this classic - Hoping I've done it justice as it's a great memory for all of us.

Kind Regards
-G
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: My remix of 'All Hallows Sunset' with Remastered Footage

Post by Hellkeeper »

This is by far the best track in Unreal due to the melchancolic part that starts at 1:16 in the original. This cover is true to its inspiration with the same atmosphere, I can picture the nocturnal horizon with floating islands and the medieval town. I like how it sounds slightly oriental but not jarringly so. :)
You must construct additional pylons.
Sonifybeatz
OldUnreal Member

Re: My remix of 'All Hallows Sunset' with Remastered Footage

Post by Sonifybeatz »

Hellkeeper wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:58 am This is by far the best track in Unreal due to the melchancolic part that starts at 1:16 in the original. This cover is true to its inspiration with the same atmosphere, I can picture the nocturnal horizon with floating islands and the medieval town. I like how it sounds slightly oriental but not jarringly so. :)
Hey bro, thanks for this awesome feedback. I definitely wanted to add some world vibes to this track and experiment a little while keeping true to the original masterpiece. Very glad you enjoyed :) thanks for checking it out :)

Return to “Unreal Music”