For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Ammo Count

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Ammo Count

Post by Wishbone »

Hello Unreal Players,
I need help with a "command line" I am well familiar with "Set "class" pickupammocount "Value" " to achieve a ammo count to a number like "5200" for my co-op server. However what is the commandline to set all the ammo to a specific number I cannot remember and I need help from you guys. I tried " set ammocount 5200" but it did not work, what is the correct commandline to set the ammo count of all the weapons in a server or personal game in Lan.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Re: Ammo Count

Post by Wishbone »

I figured it out the command is " set ammo ammoamount "Value" " have a good day folks

Return to “Unreal 227”