For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

everything falls apart

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

everything falls apart

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Direct links no longer work with newbiesplayground.net, interface gets broken, can't see all files, searching works within interface but then open file is broken...someone pushed this update onto Strategy. Also most banks in the czech republic don't work until certain date due to "hacker attacks" and them taking everything down.

What is all this stuff? Circus? Its starting to no longer be possible to live AT ALL with all this mess. But its not like we didn't tell them all, right? To not be dependand on broken systems, internet banking, all that stuff. It just all crashes down.....

and I'm being considered a schizo at large?

get a clue.

Also...if nobody believes me that I was being manipulated by a secret agent(and she wasn't the only one in the area) who was working as a GP for children/adolscents at a same time and also some other stuff with some secret research, take a look at this. The old database where more was visible including the full profile is gone due to "GDPR" laws taking effect but I was still able to find at least the basic entry now. that last date btw is when she entered into the secret service it doesn't mean the end, the other date was her birthdate, in the early entry.

edit: also take a look at info about skinheads extremist groups and even how they were tied to the politics
https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad092c.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: everything falls apart

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Okay the forwarding was fixed. Thanks strategy. At least for the direct files - older links/paths won't work still.

Return to “Anything else ?”