For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Textures in UnrealEd 2.2

UnrealEd 2.1 (227i) and UnrealEd 2.2 (227j), for Unreal 227. With many additions, bugfixes and improvements. Ask mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks.
neo0442

Textures in UnrealEd 2.2

Post by neo0442 »

So a lot of my textures in the texture browser in unrealed 2.2 are looking strange and are unusable. Does it have something to do with the HD texture mod I am using? I will attach an example.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OjitroC
OldUnreal Member

Re: Textures in UnrealEd 2.2

Post by OjitroC »

Try a different renderer in your Texture Browser and see if that makes a difference - some renderers won't display HD textures well or, indeed, at all.
neo0442

Re: Textures in UnrealEd 2.2

Post by neo0442 »

That worked thank you

Return to “UnrealEd 2.x, the Unreal 227 editors”