For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UT v469 - possibility for greater node count limit

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

Sat42
OldUnreal Member

UT v469 - possibility for greater node count limit

Post by Sat42 »

Hi all,

It's been a while :)

First of all: many thanks to the OldUnreal dev team for their continued work on both Unreal 227 and UT 469. The fact that this whole scene is still alive and the tools are improving is what makes me come back to these games for my mapping hobby time and again.

I would like to ask if it would be possible to extend the node count limit in 469 the way it was done in 227: at least x2! (but my jaw dropped when I read 227j extended the original 65536 node limit 4 times!)
Certainly I understand that for MP-centric content extending the limit is not necessary, I only make single player maps and love the Oldskool interface and wealth of SP gametypes in UT (ONP, Xidia, EXU2...) that's why I'm interested in the possibility for a greater node count limit in 469! :)

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”