For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

redirecting in 227?

To find and remove the bugs we needed every bug known in current 226. You can still review them here.
jackrabbit

redirecting in 227?

Post by jackrabbit »

okay well this issue has been getting some popularity. :-?  One of the reasons I feel personally that there are much more game servers to play in UT is because of redirecting support.  Expecally with Unreals original "coop" servers redirecting support could help with the bandwidth avaliable with home run unreal servers. I'm not sure what needs to be done or if it is possible to even have this option running in 227 servers but I do feel that It would be an awesome tool for server admins
Last edited by jackrabbit on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: redirecting in 227?

Post by Smirftsch »

true it seems this option is more important for everyone than I thought. But on the other hand I don't see a lack of servers, when I'm online i see only a lack of players- true, there are only about 100 servers left, but normaly only 5-10 are populated.But I will see what I can do, it should be possible, means only a delay again.
Last edited by Smirftsch on Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “Report Bugs in Unreal 226 versions”