For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[opengl] flickering lights

Questions, Tips&Tricks for the special patches
Flunders
OldUnreal Member

[opengl] flickering lights

Post by Flunders »

The screen looks like its tearing apart when the screen flashes due to flickering lights or lightning or something similar. I don't get this using the dx renderer and I've had it before using opengl but forgetting how to fix it or what setting i must change.

Flunders
sopa_de_letras

Re: [opengl] flickering lights

Post by sopa_de_letras »

Something related to refresh rate. Mostly like game fps running higher than monitor max hz, vsync!
Flunders
OldUnreal Member

Re: [opengl] flickering lights

Post by Flunders »

it's only related to flashing lights though. Even with vsync on, the screen still tears. But i don't think it is tearing like the game running faster than than the monitor, it just looks like it is.

Return to “OpenGL & D3D for Unreal & UnrealTournament”