For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

A Few Bugs

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
WunSick

A Few Bugs

Post by WunSick »

Well, first off, id like to give a big thankyou for the new version. Works great thus far, minor bugs...

- I use window (1024x768) but when i restart the app for any reason, the window doesnt return to WINDOWD mode, (not sure if this is 227 related or not, but i hope to get a fix)

- Mouse scroll bug, obviously

- Hud Resize creates a big issue (try pressing minus a few times) (this is windowd mode)

Return to “Unreal 227”