For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

where live your friends ? :D

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
BeetleJuice
OldUnreal Member

where live your friends ? :D

Post by BeetleJuice »

hi all,
do you know google earth ? it's amazing ! you can see all the world and enlarge, and enlarge, and enlarge lol ! you can see the streets !

d/l it here : http://kh.google.com/download/earth/index.html

try to find me !! i live near toulon in france, at sollies-pont

at the left top of the windows,type " sollies-pont,fr " and hit enter

the grey areas have a better definition, my town isn't in a good area , use the mouse wheel to change the view near or far ....

it could be nice to have a section in the forum for post our town , like this we can see where live our friends ;D

have fun !!
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Re: where live your friends ? :D

Post by Xavious »

Google are getting better and better these days. They have more or less completely revolutionized the internet! And most of thier stuff is free!

They now also have an email system (post here if you want me to invite you to open a Gmail Beta account), a messenger system, and soon even a webbrowser!
As much as i try, i cannot seem to think of an interesting and amusing signature...I blame the stupid fools who stole all my ideas for decent signatures...

Fools...

I'll get you some day!
Turboman.
OldUnreal Member

Re: where live your friends ?  :D

Post by Turboman. »

it must be some evil masterplan of theirs to dominate the earth!
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Post by Xavious »

Well, i'd rather have them as rulers than Microshite.
As much as i try, i cannot seem to think of an interesting and amusing signature...I blame the stupid fools who stole all my ideas for decent signatures...

Fools...

I'll get you some day!
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Post by Xavious »

Micronuts? I said Microsh-ite!

Fools...

I'll get you some day!

Return to “Anything else ?”