For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Infiltration + UnrealGold

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
AnFernal

Infiltration + UnrealGold

Post by AnFernal »

I have the UnrealGold, as I make to install the Infiltration in the UG? :'(
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Re: Infiltration + UnrealGold

Post by TCP_Wolf »

Might you be able to rephrase that? Do you mean you can't get it installed in Unreal Gold?

You may try to use a UMOD-Extractor to manually "unpack" the installer file and copy the files where they belong manually. If you only want to play it online, just join the Inf server, you'll download it from there then, just you can't play it offline in this case.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Lucifer
OldUnreal Member

Re: Infiltration + UnrealGold

Post by Lucifer »

If you mean botmatch inf games just download the mod and send it to your unreealgold systems folder go to botmatch select classic inf dm inf or inf standoff pick a map and go play (sertain maps are not made to be played with infiltration such as ariza or healpod if you download a map like warfare or teeth it will work just like onling
I'll Think Of A Good Signature........ Eventually

Return to “Infiltration-Board”