For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

INF IS RAPPING IN DE HOOD MAN

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
monkey4015
OldUnreal Member

INF IS RAPPING IN DE HOOD MAN

Post by monkey4015 »

this is about getting my inf server mod (working).Ok ive heard about the www.celticwarriors.net/ and i download newest 1 and skins from the secound 1, but when i press escape it doesnt show wich team i should join, it just goes onto unreal menu, so plz tell me wich 1s to download on the site. chers.
Bane
OldUnreal Member

Re: INF IS RAPPING IN DE HOOD MAN

Post by Bane »

That seems to be an incompatibility between the original unreal mod and unreal gold. If you use INFCheatDetector for your server, it should fix that problem. You can download a public beta from this site. To get the newer versions, you need to cache rip it from one of the other INF servers. If you have email I can just email you the file you need instead (but download it from this site first, to get all the configuration files you need)
Author of Hide and Seek mod, and the NALIBALL mod

Hide and Seek can be downloaded from:
http://HideNSeek.5u.com
monkey4015
OldUnreal Member

Post by monkey4015 »

My email is monkey4015@hotmail.co.uk thanks :)
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

If your problem is -ONLY- that the menu does not show up because you use gold, simply bind another key to showmenu in your User.ini ... for example mine is:

SingleQuote=showmenu

This works with ALL mods which use custom menues, not just Infiltration :-)

INFCheatDetector fixes that only for Infiltration, and only because it replaces the console.
Last edited by TCP_Wolf on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-

Return to “Infiltration-Board”