For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Sup Everyone...

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
VoOdOo

Sup Everyone...

Post by VoOdOo »

This is Chamber[MARVEL] or VoOdOo>X
I'm an oldschool player.. just wanted to say hi to all my old unreal buddies...
Shambler
OldUnreal Member

Re: Sup Everyone...

Post by Shambler »

Marvel? ;D
There's a clan tag I haven't seen in a long time, heya! :) (say hello to Spidey for me ;) )
VoOdOo

Post by VoOdOo »

ya.. they play american army or whatever now... Is unreal the same as it used to be???
Shambler
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shambler »

It wouldn't be right to say it's the same no because a lot of the community has disappeared now, from what I've noticed there are a LOT less jerks thankfully but not long ago there were a lot of bots around...(however, they have been beaten by the cheat-detectors once and for all ;) )

You can get a fairly enjoyable game still :) less servers and people than before but still worth your time if you have the game! (and I wouldn't mind seeing Marvel make a return, Spiderman I would certainly like to see again :) ...really tho, now is probably the best time to try this game again)
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Hi. Good to see that some of the old unreal players don't forget their roots. Happy Unrealing forever!
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Cow
OldUnreal Member

Post by Cow »

TA is making a comeback to the online gaming world as well. We are regrouping and though most will be playing BF, a few will still play Standoff. I will also get back into map making as soon as I can. Hope to see some of the oldskoolrz online here soon. Rusty as hell, I really need the practice in both gaming and map making.
So Scham, if i get stuck on something, expect an email from me :)

Peace...

Cow
www.teamasylum.net
Last edited by Cow on Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is only the beginning
JohanTheMan_CK

Post by JohanTheMan_CK »

Hi everyone!

It´s me JohanTheMan[CK] :)

Found this forum today with some good old Infiltration players.

Long time ago i played Infiltration! Is it still posible to play? Any servers up?
Shambler
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shambler »

lol, sure Cow ;)

btw (if you read this anytime soon) contact me on ICQ cause I'm lookin for some of your old maps.
Myth

Post by Myth »

lol this is chamber .. and I dont remember making this post .. i was also voodoo .. and i forgot about that name .. damn .. THATS the clan me and fatal made!! i remember now...is someone trying to pose as me ? maybe i did make this post .. hm

Return to “Infiltration-Board”