For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

INF Cheat Detector -

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
HeadShot
OldUnreal Member

INF Cheat Detector -

Post by HeadShot »

Well in 227 I can use my handy 1680x1050 resolution, however ICD disables FOV, this post is mainly directed towards Shamby, but if he's willing to give the source code to someone to fix it or w/e that works.

The things that makes me want to keep ICD is disabled behindview and name colours.
Last edited by HeadShot on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shambler
OldUnreal Member

Re: INF Cheat Detector -

Post by Shambler »

I'm not even sure if I still have the source for that (probably on a backup CD somewhere, but there are loads of those and many missing), I'll see if 227 can be modified to block ICD's FOV modifications instead.
Last edited by Shambler on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos13
OldUnreal Member

Post by Chaos13 »

I'll see if 227 can be modified to block ICD lol.
Good I dont have a widescreen.
Skydev = Chaos13 = Dimension4
HeadShot
OldUnreal Member

Post by HeadShot »

I'm not even sure if I still have the source for that (probably on a backup CD somewhere, but there are loads of those and many missing), I'll see if 227 can be modified to block ICD's FOV modifications instead.
Thanks for taking your time ;)

Return to “Infiltration-Board”