For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Sabotage?

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Sabotage?

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I wonder who made oldunreal offline, will you tell his IP if we can know who made it? Someone maybe know him.
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Re: Sabotage?

Post by Xavious »

Nah, i should think it's better he remain anonymous, so that less people will care who he is. His goal was probably to get noticed.
As much as i try, i cannot seem to think of an interesting and amusing signature...I blame the stupid fools who stole all my ideas for decent signatures...

Fools...

I'll get you some day!
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Smirftsch, can you please send his IP to my email or through PM? I want really know it, maybe I know that guy who made it. I have some suspictions too.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

wondering who this suspect may be, because i don't know why someone would do this, since i didnt do any harm to anyone- i don't get it why.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

wondering who this suspect may be, because i don't know why someone would do this, since i didnt do any harm to anyone- i don't get it why.
Yeah, it is strange, but there are few badasses at Unreal which could do it, I will not tell my suspiction to public too, try pm me with Ip and I will try to search at my logs, but i've lost some anyway. From what country it was?
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

germany.
DieHard SCWS
Global Moderator

Post by DieHard SCWS »

Speculation in any kind will not help anyone, i would not go there at all, actual real proof ok, but sheer speculation should be a big NO.

I still like to hope it was just a oné time event done by a complete moron, not understanding he can do harm to a site acting like that.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

Speculation in any kind will not help anyone, i would not go there at all, actual real proof ok, but sheer speculation should be a big NO.

I still like to hope it was just a oné time event done by a complete moron, not understanding he can do harm to a site acting like that.

i can't tell how much i agree with that.
Last edited by Smirftsch on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Anything else ?”