For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

CTF-UTDM-HOF-ImperialBase

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

CTF-UTDM-HOF-ImperialBase

Post by EvilGrins »

The history on this map is, I think, THUNDERBOLT made it originally for MonsterHunt with RX/Strangelove in mind (and a much larger presentation) but he later cropped out a lot and made this CTF version.

Got permission to edit this years ago, and did... but I somewhat forgot it was sitting around collecting dust until recently.

What we have here is a very symmtrical map and despite the MH version being much LARGER it's still very large and extensive. There was a wider range of weapons on it originally but I trimmed those down to mainly Star Wars themed gear; if the lack of weapons bothers don't blame me, blame those that didn't make more Star Wars-type weapons.

Weapons on here are primarily: Star Wars Shock Rifle, Lighsabers, Redeemers, and Instagibs... if you can find them.
There's also a Sniper Rifle, but to get to it you have to defeat Darth Jello!

Now, for those that haven't used a lightsaber it works like this:
· Primary Fire is standard slashing, like any melee weapon.
· Alt-Fire is a Force-push, knocks players away from you.
· Just holding it without doing anything The Force will block most incoming attacks.

Sorta.

It will block the alt-fire of a shock rifle but not the primary.

It will block Skaarj projectiles but not being slashed with their claws.

Usual Suspects
.u - /system
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iehacnzl ... alBase.zip

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”