For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Black Adam

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Black Adam

Post by EvilGrins »

This has been done awhile, but as usual with me the most minor of things held up from declaring this being done.

It was the belt.

In the comics it's a very well defined thing, but in the movie it was barely at all noticeable.

So I've opted for a limited but still semi-visible one... which I felt obligated to do as there's not much of anything other than a belt to show team colors from the back.

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/724wlpqc ... rBAdam.zip
OjitroC
OldUnreal Member

Re: Black Adam

Post by OjitroC »

Looks good - nice to see another Super Villain thumbsup

Got voice clips for him but not sure what kind of weapon to give him as his powers appear to be largely concerned with magic (apart from flight/super strength etc, etc).
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

OjitroC wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:32 pm Looks good - nice to see another Super Villain thumbsup

Got voice clips for him but not sure what kind of weapon to give him as his powers appear to be largely concerned with magic (apart from flight/super strength etc, etc).
Were this ut2004, the lightning gun would work well.
OjitroC
OldUnreal Member

Post by OjitroC »

Good idea - I could use the 'lightning guns' from Quake or Psi as there isn't one in the Uweaponway2k4 port of the UT 2k4 weapons.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”