For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Banned Members

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Seth
OldUnreal Member

Banned Members

Post by Seth »

Has anybody ever gotten banned on these forums? If so who?
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Banned Members

Post by Smirftsch »

mmh...no, not from this- had one case with one of the first forums, long ago, since i set it up to posting by members only there was no critical case which forced me to ban someone.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Seth
OldUnreal Member

Post by Seth »

mmh...no, not from this- had one case with one of the first forums, long ago, since i set it up to posting by members only there was no critical case which forced me to ban someone.
Well thats good, it shows that people on these forums are smart! ;)
Xavious
OldUnreal Member

Post by Xavious »

Yeah, smirf will kick ya ass if you spam (too much)!
As much as i try, i cannot seem to think of an interesting and amusing signature...I blame the stupid fools who stole all my ideas for decent signatures...

Fools...

I'll get you some day!

Return to “Anything else ?”