For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Go-Cart accident

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Go-Cart accident

Post by Shivaxi »

Yesterday i was driving my freinds go-cart around the yard when i was going up a hill and the chain unexpectedly snapped. I rolled bakwards down the hill out of control and smashed into my friends car ;D It left a huge ass dent in the car and the go-cart.
Image  Image
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Re: Go-Cart accident

Post by Shivaxi »

Yeah well fine! Dont respond! I could've died and u guys don't care! :'( It could have been the end of NOODLE for all u know! MUSH TOO U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image  Image
Crazy Ceezy
OldUnreal Member

Post by Crazy Ceezy »

are you dead now? ::) ;D
Pitbull
Administrator

Post by Pitbull »

Well sounds like you are lucky. Just a reminder the "General" forum is for general unreal questions, There is a board for [url=http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=5]Anything Else[/url] ::) So I'll guess I will move it there now.
Upon this rock I will build my church O:-)

LOADING HATERS..████████████] 99% Complete.
Shivaxi
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shivaxi »

No im not dead...yet. And i only like the general board. dunno why. dont ask.
Image  Image

Return to “Anything else ?”