For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Male 1

To find and remove the bugs we needed every bug known in current 226. You can still review them here.
Pitbull
Administrator

Male 1

Post by Pitbull »

I don't think this one was covered yet. The male 1 players are all screwed up. This is not only in Unreal but Gold as well. The leg on the male 1 mesh is missing part of the texturing. This even happens on newly created skins as well.  [smiley=sad.gif]
Upon this rock I will build my church O:-)

LOADING HATERS..████████████] 99% Complete.
Turboman.
OldUnreal Member

Re: Male 1

Post by Turboman. »

hmm, do you mean that one of the legs looks like it is seperate from the body? well thats correct because the male1 character uses a metal leg, i thought you would have noticed it from the walking sound :P
Pitbull
Administrator

Post by Pitbull »

hmm, do you mean that one of the legs looks like it is seperate from the body? well thats correct because the male1 character uses a metal leg, i thought you would have noticed it from the walking sound :P
Gah!! It's supposed to look like that? I definitely noticed the sound but I must say it looks horrible.  [smiley=shocked.gif] I always thought that was an error in the mesh.
Upon this rock I will build my church O:-)

LOADING HATERS..████████████] 99% Complete.
Turboman.
OldUnreal Member

Post by Turboman. »

well yeah it looks pretty basic, but thats because the unreal models have a very low polycount yet they are modelled VERY nicely which makes them look more complex then they really are.

Return to “Report Bugs in Unreal 226 versions”