For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

High Resolution Monsters

URP - the Unreal Retexturing Project: for those who are interested in High-Resolution Textures for Unreal & UnrealTournament or may want to take part in creating them

Moderator: ahaigh01

Seth
OldUnreal Member

High Resolution Monsters

Post by Seth »

Are there any high resolution monster models in development? I'd love to see a high resolution Skaarj attacking me.
GreatEmerald
OldUnreal Member

Re: High Resolution Monsters

Post by GreatEmerald »

In what setting "high resolution"? Textures? Or the whole model? I'd say that it would be cool to have Skaarj like in U2, that is, using Skeletal Meshes, high resolution textures, more polygons and realistic movement. Would change the overall look quite much.

By the way, Skaarj Assasins are just like Izanagi Ghost Warriors, both live by the (almost) same Samurai code...
Seth
OldUnreal Member

Re: High Resolution Monsters

Post by Seth »

Just the textures. I like the models for Unreal better than Unreal 2.

Return to “High-Res Textures for Unreal & UnrealTournament”