For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

A big thanks!

Questions, Tips&Tricks for the special patches
Jules_Verne

A big thanks!

Post by Jules_Verne »

I just wanted to say a big thanks to you guys for coding this opengl renderer! I bought Unreal back when it came out, but I never got very far in it, because it ran so horribly on my old P75 with a 3dfx Voodoo 1. :(

Then when I stumbled upon your patch, I decided to give it another go, and I'm glad I did. What a truly great game! Loads of atmosphere and great enemies. Even by today's standards it doesn't look half-bad. My current system is an Athlon 1700+ w/GeForce3, and Unreal runs superbly in 1280x960 with 4xFSAA and 2xAF.

Again, thanks for a nice gaming experience. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers
JV
Drips
OldUnreal Member

Re: A big thanks!

Post by Drips »

Just wanted to agree with JV and say thanks to the staff and regulars for all the support they've given both to the site and to the visiters. Thanks to all for making this the best Unreal site there is!
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: A big thanks!

Post by Smirftsch »

thx :)
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “OpenGL & D3D for Unreal & UnrealTournament”