For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

ammo summon

Anything related to the Serpentine-Mod
jiveturkey
OldUnreal Member

ammo summon

Post by jiveturkey »

i need the summon commands for serpentine ammo.... i know im a complete fool....
Skull Doctor
OldUnreal Member

Re: ammo summon

Post by Skull Doctor »

if u know how to open unreal ed, u can go to the class browser and load serpentine. the go to inventory and pickups and then ammo. the u should see some serpentine ammo. thats how i find many summons ;)
Darkskaarj_Elite
OldUnreal Member

Post by Darkskaarj_Elite »

i wonder if u can eidt serp. guns :-/
every night you hear a skaarj breathing next to you scream, and say over and over this is gotta be Unereal!
Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth »

heres the summons. *sorry just guns no ammo*
Summon Serpentine.SU_1911*the glock you start out with*
Summon Serpentine.SU_Glock*for the 17 bullet glock*
Summon Serpentine.Su_ithaca*for the shot gun*
Summon serpentine.su_rem308*for the sniper rifle*
summon serpentine.su_grenade*for well obviously :D*
summon serpentine.su_Rpg7*rocket launcher*
Summon Serpentine.su_Blackhawk*the unfinished revolver i have asked the serp team and i have permission to finish this so expect it soon*
summon serpentine.su_mp5*for the mp5 submachine gun this is not like the infil mp5 this is a faster weaker version that uses glock ammo*
Summon Serpentine.su_Binocs*for the binoculars for pesky snipers ::)*
Summon serpentine.su_Aug*for the Aug rifle it has a scope and uses its own ammo*
Summon Serpentine.su_Jacket*for the motercycle jacket [armor]*
summon serpentine.su_Vest*bullet proof vest [armor]*

and thats it hopefully this helps
FlooD
OldUnreal Member

Post by FlooD »

I think someone, or a team of people should make the other guns in the .int file. Like the M60 Light or the Barrett M82A1 (the light .50) or the MR DE (maybe it was the IMI DE I don't know) or the other shotgun. I would do it, but I only know lots about guns I know jack-Sh*t about modding unreal.
I think adding those new guns and making the old ones more realistic would be cool
Last edited by FlooD on Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MADDOX!
-maddox.xmission.com
-Uacomic.com
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Return to “Serpentine-Board”