For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Single player?

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Siryus

Single player?

Post by Siryus »

Well.. i just installed unreal gold.. now the noob questions..

-I have the .u file... how i make it work?, (i was playing UT, an each time i wanted to install a mod i had to open a console and type all that "setup install" thing and it worked fine) because i dont have admin privileges on this machine (yup i want to play on those lonely nights in my work. xD...)

-It is possible to use this mod weapons in a standart single player game?.

Thnx
Buster
Global Moderator

Re: Single player?

Post by Buster »

I use only UnrealGold 226b ...

As for the .u weapons mod - do ya mean a .u file that is suppose to be a "special" weapon OR a umod file !!

If it's a .u file (and you're playing the single player game itself - the storyline stuff) ... wait let me check

OK ... i just ran a level in the game, hit the tab key and summon unrealshare.automag - so if the .u is a weapon that can be summoned, such as

summon saber.lsaber   (as in the LSaber23 mod)

Then YES ya can use the weapon mod in a single player game. You just have to know its command - as like summoning a "lsaber" with the saber.u weapon mod.

Does that help?

But your problem might be if game is server based ... you'll need to be allowed "admin rights" to summon stuff on a server. And you'll need to drop the .u into the C:\UnrealGold\System folder - etc !!
Last edited by Buster on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

I think he wants to play single player entirely with Infiltration all the way...
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Lucifer
OldUnreal Member

Post by Lucifer »

download infiltration mod then type Summon infiltration.infil_replacer or Summon infiltration.infil_m16 etc
I'll Think Of A Good Signature........ Eventually

Return to “Infiltration-Board”