For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

inf Ban menu

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Pyro
OldUnreal Member

inf Ban menu

Post by Pyro »

Ok so..

now 227 is here what about the ban menu? it still doesnt work.
and the ones who have it.. arent going to give it out.(why not? shouldn't we keep it just fair?)

programs like .. Kickban and NEpthys arent going to work because they only make admins be able to ban after a serie of commands.

i want my moderators to be able to ban.. like they are supposed to!
come ON ppl.. :-?

so, whats up about it ? any.. fixes in progress?  :)

When i try to ban now, it says

'The temp-ban interface has not yet been configured.'

why not? how can i configure it ? iam a lil bit pissed that people jsut do not want to share this. >:(
Last edited by Pyro on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ
OldUnreal Member

Re: inf Ban menu

Post by [§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ »

kickban/ubanid?
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

227e does have its own banning system. Some flaws have been noticed and especially the handling has been improved for 227f. 227f will have a pretty new menu for that and easy kick/ban/kickban by selection. I wanted to release 227f a while ago already, but some new bugs have been reported- minor things but of course we want that to be fixed before release. I hate it myself that it takes that long but my current health situation doesn't allow me to be faster, I'm sorry for that.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
[§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ
OldUnreal Member

Post by [§Ŕ] ŤhěxĐâŕkśîđěŕ »

There is one thing I'd like to know: should ukickid and those commands work in game?
I hate it myself that it takes that long but my current health situation doesn't allow me to be faster, I'm sorry for that.
Don't push it. ;)
Pyro
OldUnreal Member

Post by Pyro »

227e does have its own banning system. Some flaws have been noticed and especially the handling has been improved for 227f. 227f will have a pretty new menu for that and easy kick/ban/kickban by selection. I wanted to release 227f a while ago already, but some new bugs have been reported- minor things but of course we want that to be fixed before release. I hate it myself that it takes that long but my current health situation doesn't allow me to be faster, I'm sorry for that.
lol dont hurry xD im glad its gonan get fixed:)(for mods too right?)

Return to “Infiltration-Board”